Ginseng Fuzion is an organic, premium blend consisting of Panax ginseng, Siberian Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Maca and Jiaogulan. An excellent blend rich in antioxidants, polysaccharides and ginsenosides.
Benefits of Ginseng Fuzion:
- Does not contain additives or preservatives. The only ingredients are organic herbs of the highest quality, vegetable glycerin, and purified water.
- Vegan friendly.
- No animal experiments have been used in the development of the product.
Ginseng Fuzion contains:
- Panax Ginseng (root) – Panax ginseng is also known as Korean ginseng which is an adaptogenic herb that is often mentioned in connection with energy increase.
- Organic Eleuthero (root) – Known as “Siberian ginseng” or in Sweden as “Russian Root”. A popular and well-proven adaptogenic herb.
- Organic Ashwagandha (root) – Known as “Indian ginseng” and one of the foremost herbs in Ayurveda.
- Organic Maca (root) – Known as “Peruvian ginseng”. Maca has traditionally been used to activate the body. This is a great way to get Maca if you do not want to eat powder.
- Jiaogulan / Gynostemma (leaf) – Known as “Southern ginseng”. Another powerful herb that in China is called the “herb of immortality”.
Dosage adults: Take 2 pipettes = 1/4 teaspoon up to three times daily. It is generally recommended that you take a break to prevent adjustment. Use about 8 weeks, then take a break of about 4 weeks.
Note: Keep out of reach of children. Not for children, pregnant or breastfeeding. The recommended dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should not be used as an alternative to a varied diet.
Contents bottle: Glass bottle of 59.2 ml with pipette – enough for about 48 doses at the recommended dosage.
Ingredients: Organic Korean Ginseng / Panax Ginseng (root), Organic Siberian Ginseng (root), Organic Ashwagandha (root), Organic Maca (root), Jiaogulan (leaf), kosher-certified vegetable glycerin and purified water, activated trace minerals.
Storage: Cool, dark and dry.
Manufacturer: Global Healing, USA.
There are no reviews yet.