Celeryforce is a special blend of magnesium glycinate, Inositol, L-Glutamine, L-Taurine and choline.
- L-Glutamine is the body’s most abundant amino acid and is involved in protein synthesis and building the body’s tissues.
- Inositol is a member of the B vitamin group, and is also called vitamin B8.
- The amino acid taurine aids in regulating the contractions of the heart and muscles.
- Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, to normal fat metabolism and to maintaining normal liver function.
- Magnesium contributes, among other things. to the electrolyte balance, to reduce fatigue and exhaustion, to normal energy metabolism and to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Contents per capsule: 115 mg mixture of Inositol, L-glutamine, L-taurine, choline and magnesium.
Ingredients: Inositol, L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, choline bitartrate, magnesium glycinate, cellulose, sunflower lecithin, vegetable capsule of cellulose and water.
Dosage adults: 1 capsule a day.
Note: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Dietary supplements shouldn’t replace a balanced diet. Keep out of the reach of children.
Contents in container: 60 capsules.
Storage: Store in a dark, cool space.
Country of origin: USA.
Manufacturer: Vimergy, USA.
There are no reviews yet.