Vimergy Zinc Sulfate
Vimergy´s Zinc is a liquid zinc sulfate supplement. Zinc is an important mineral, with antioxidant properties, that has many functions in the body.
Zinc has a role in the cell division process and contributes to:
- normal acid-base metabolism.
- normal carbohydrate metabolism.
- normal cognitive function.
- normal DNA synthesis.
- normal fertility and reproduction.
- normal macronutrient metabolism.
- normal metabolism of fatty acids.
- normal metabolism of vitamin A.
- normal protein synthesis.
- to maintain normal bone structure.
- to maintain normal hair.
- to maintain normal nails.
- to maintain normal skin.
- to maintain normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- to maintain normal vision.
- normal functioning of the immune system.
- to protect the cells from oxidative stress.
Dosage adults: 2 pipettes (2 ml) = about 52-56 drops. This dose can be taken 1-2 times a day. The bottle contains 57 doses. 2 pipettes give 7.5 mg of zinc sulfate.
Note: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Dietary supplements shouldn’t replace a balanced diet. Store out of the reach of children.
Contents per daily dose: 2 pipettes contain 7.5 mg zinc sulfate. 2 pipettes twice a day gives 15 mg of zinc.
Ingredients: Zinc sulfate, organic vegetable glycerin*, purified water, and organic apple juice. *Vimergy uses organic vegetable glycerin made from flaxseed.
Contents per bottle: 115 ml / approx. 50 doses.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Manufacturer: Vimergy, USA.
There are no reviews yet.