Terms & Conditions
Glimja AB («glimja»)
c / o KIVRA: 556891-7867
106 31 Stockholm
Contact: [email protected] (response time no later than next weekday)
+46 10 888 59 67 (Mon-Fri 10-13)
C / O: Shelfless
Box 195 56624 Habo, SE
We want all our customers to be pleased with our service and our products. That is why we promise:
- To deliver your goods as fast as we can. We dispatch them from our warehouse 1-2 business days after your order is made.
- To email you if there are any delays or problems with your order.
- That the goods you receive are in accordance with our product descriptions.
- To always answer your questions in a personal and knowledgeable way.
If you feel that we have failed in any of these points, please get in touch with us directly. We will try to resolve your issue in the best way possible.
All prices are quoted in Euros (EUR) including VAT, which is 25% on body care / clothing, 12% on nutritional products / tea / chocolate and 6% on books. We reserve the right for price changes caused by supplier price changes, error prints in the price list or other mishaps, and reserve the right to adjust the price. Of course, we will contact you if you have received the wrong price on your order confirmation, and if that is the case, you have full right to cancel your order.
Unless otherwise stated, none of our discount codes, quantity discounts, sales or other forms of price promotions can be combined with each other. The campaign that gives you the highest discount will be applied. For example, if you apply a 20% discount code to an item that has already been reduced by 15% in the promotional price, you will only receive a 20% discount on the regular item price.
We offer you delivery with UPS and some countries also with Budbee, you can get your order to the door or pick up at any representative near you.
Enter your zip code in the checkout and you will see which shipping method and carrier is possible in your area.
Shipping and other supplements you already see at checkout, no hidden fees will be added. Shipping prices vary by weight, but we always offer you a free shipping alternative when you shop for over 99 Euros.
UPS Standard Pickup – Normal delivery time to your access point, the package is transported by truck. You can choose which access point you want to have your package delivered to. When the package is ready for you to pick up, you will receive a notification via sms. The package will be returned to us within 10 working days and you will be charged a fee for the undelivered package.
UPS Standard Home Delivery – Normal delivery time direct to your home, the package is transported by truck. You will receive a notification from UPS when the delivery time is going to take place and it’s possible to choose delivery without signature. UPS will try to deliver your package once, if unsuccessful you will get a notification where you can pick it up from the nearest access point.
UPS Express Saver Pick Up – Possible faster delivery time to your access point, the package is transported by truck or flight. You can choose which access point you want to have your package delivered to. When the package is ready for you to pick up, you will receive a notification via sms. The package will be returned to us within 10 working days and you will be charged a fee for the undelivered package.
UPS Express Saver Home Delivery – Possible faster delivery time direct to your home, the package is transported by truck or flight. You will receive a notification from UPS when the delivery time is going to take place and it’s possible to choose delivery without signature. UPS will try to deliver your package once, if unsuccessful you will get a notification where you can pick it up from the nearest access point.
Budbee (home delivery) –
Your order is shipped within 48 hours from our warehouse in Habo in Sweden (applies to weekdays) – when your order is shipped you will receive a email from us with your tracking link. There you can follow the delivery all the way home to you. Depending on where you live in Europe the delivery time can vary 3-8 working days.
Feel free to contact our customer support if you have any questions regarding your order.
Keep in mind that UPS keep packages at the Access point for 10-14 days from the day of arrival. Unfortunately, we have to charge 25 Euros to cover our freight and administrative costs for unclaimed packages that are returned to us. That will be reflected in your payment.
If you order from Glimja and do not receive notification regarding your package within a week, we recommend that you contact us. That way we can help you to locate the package before it is returned.
It is your responsibility as a customer to provide a valid and correct delivery address. C/O addresses must be specified. If the shipment is returned to us because of a faulty address, the customer is liable for a fee of 250 SEK to cover our shipping and administration fees. If this happens the customer will be notified via email.
Of course, you can regret your purchase within 14 days as per our return policy. The return deadline starts on the day after you receive your item. If the last day falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, the return deadline is extended to the following weekday.
Pack the item (s) well as we cannot replace damaged goods. Always include your name and order number. Send us the return as soon as possible, so we can handle your return as soon as possible. When we receive the return, we check the goods. When the return is approved, we refund your money through Klarna.
It is your responsibility as a customer to pay the return postage. If a return of edibles or personal care is not approved (items are broken, damaged or consumed) no refund is made.
When a return of kitchen appliances is not approved (items are broken or damaged) deductions can be made on the refund.
Returns cannot be made by cash on delivery or via registered letter. If you want to send the item (s) via a DHL service point, we charge 80 SEK, and you will receive a return label by email (requires a printer). To do this, get in touch with us on [email protected]
Please note that it can take 10 days until your money is refunded/the invoice is cancelled, starting from the date when your return reaches our warehouse. It is therefore important to postpone the invoice date for any invoice purchases from Klarna. Either you can do it yourself in your Klarna account or contact us for assistance.
As soon as we have processed your case, we will send you an email confirming this. If you have questions regarding returns or refunds in general, please contact us at [email protected] If you want to purchase new products, just go to Glimja.com and place a new order.
The return policy does not apply to samples.
-The return policy does not apply to used, broken, damaged or consumed products.
-The return policy does not apply to broken or damaged kitchen appliances.
-The return policy does not apply to discounted goods due to short shelf life / expiration date.
-The return policy does not apply to companies.
By default, a refund/credit is always made to the original method of payment.
- If the product was purchased via Klarna invoice, and the invoice is still unpaid, the relevant articles are removed, and an updated invoice is sent out via e-mail.
- If the product was purchased via Klarna invoice, and the invoice has been paid, the relevant articles are removed in an updated invoice, and refund is processed via Klarna.
- If the order was paid with card direct payment via Klarna, refunds are processed via Klarna. They will send a confirmation e-mail when a refund has been made.
Always contact Glimja’s customer service via e-mail, in regard to incorrect or broken items. We may need to review the product. Contact us about what happened, and we will get back to you with a solution that works for everyone.
For complaints regarding machine appliances, please click here to fill out a form.
Glimja.com is responsible for the transport risk, i.e. the risk of a product being damaged or lost during transport to the customer.
In terms of returns, it is the customer who is responsible for the transport risk. The customer must report any damage to transport to Glimja’s customer service within seven working days, starting from the day the delivery was received.
The customer is therefore responsible for unpacking and inspecting the condition of the products as soon as possible after receipt. Please note that the product must not be used and that the customer must keep the product’s packaging, so that this can be inspected during the process of the claim.
We ship a new product of the same kind or compensate the customer financially when the product has been returned.
Glimja.com reserves the right to publish any errors regarding images and text on the website, as well as sold out items, including errors in product description or technical specifications, incorrect prices and price adjustments (such as changed prices from suppliers, currency changes) or incorrect information regarding whether a product is in stock. Glimja has the right to correct any such errors and to change or update the information at any time.
Klarna Checkout distinguishes between purchase and payment. First, confirm your purchase and then choose how you want to pay. Invoice is the default payment method, but you can of course choose one of the other options if you prefer, such as direct payment via bank or payment by card. The alternatives you are offered may change from time to time. You can choose whether you want to protect your use of Klarna Checkout with a PIN code.
Klarna Checkout offers 14 day invoice (0kr), invoice account (29kr), Klarna promotions, Klarna direct, card payment (0kr) or direct payment (0kr) via bank; Handelsbanken, Nordea, Swedbank or SEB. All methods are equally secure. If you choose invoice you can choose to receive it via e-mail (0kr) or by post (5kr) – you chose your preference at checkout.
3-D Secure – No unauthorized person can see your card details. Glimja.com and Klarna Checkout support 3-D Secure, which the card publishers call Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode respectively. 3-D Secure is a technology developed by VISA – Verified by Visa – to verify you as a consumer when you pay with your card on the Internet. The standard is also used by MasterCard – Mastercard SecureCode.
Klarna Invoice 14 days:
With this convenient method you pay when you receive your goods. 0 SEK in fee for invoicing within 14 days. The invoice is paid to Klarna. There is a simplified credit check. Minimum amount is 50 SEK. If you get approved, you have 14 days to pay the invoice i.e. 14 days after we ship the item. NOTE, it is very important that payment is made to the account number stated on the current invoice. If payment does not arrive on time, Klarna sends out a reminder invoice with a reminder fee of 60 SEK. The invoice from Klarna can be paid several times, with payments of at least 50 SEK at a time, but then a fee of 29 SEK is added to the total cost, plus 19.5% interest.
You can pay the order directly by confirming with Mobile BankID. The money is automatically deducted from the bank account you have connected on Klarna’s website.
The payment method for those who want to choose how much to pay each month. From 50 SEK per month. Fee: 29 SEK. But Klarna account has more to offer. In addition to always receiving your goods before you pay, you collect all your purchases in one account, even if you have shopped in several different stores with your Klarna account. This means you receive one single invoice, regardless of the number of purchases. The annual interest rate for Klarna Account is 19, 9%, i.e. 1.6% per month. You can see all your purchases at Klarna’s website or app. Just log in with your mobile BankID.
You make your purchases in peace and quiet and simply pay at the end of the month stated in the promotion. 0% interest. An activation fee of 29 SEK per purchase will be added.
Effective interest rate on purchases of 5,000 SEK, 29 SEK in setup fee, 0% interest and payment after 4 months is 1.75%. Your total cost will be 5029 SEK. Your application will trigger a customary credit check, which may mean that Klarna obtains a credit report. In such cases, you will receive a copy of the credit information sent to your address.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please call Klarna on 08-120 120 10, Mon-Thurs between 08.30 – 20.00, Fridays 08.30-17.00 and 10.00 – 17.00 on weekends.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria, Switzerlandand the Netherlands.
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmarkand Finland.
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna’s privacy statement.
I samarbeid med Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, tilbyr vi følgende betalingsmetoder. Betalingen går alltid direkte til Klarna.
- Faktura: Forfallsdato er 14 dager fra tidspunktet varene er sendt ut. Faktura vilkårene finner du här.
- Konto: Klarna Konto er en rammekreditt fra Klarna som gir forbrukere mulighet til å betale sine kjøp i månedlige avdrag med 1/24 (minimum 95 NOK) av totalbeløpet. Mer informasjon om Klarna Konto, samt alminnelige fakturavilkår og standardiserte europeiske opplysninger om forbrukerkreditt finner du her.
Her finner du mer informasjon om Klarna, og her kan du lese brukervilkårene deres. Bruken av slike opplysninger reguleres i samsvar med gjeldende personvernlovgivning og Klarnas personvernerklæring.
Tillsammans med Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, erbjuder vi följande betalningsalternativ där betalningen görs direkt till Klarna:
- Betala inom 14 dagar: Betalningstid är 14 dagar från avsändandet av varorna. Villkoren för betala inom 14 dagar finner du här.
- Konto: Klarna Konto är en kontokredit som tillhandahålls av Klarna och som ger kredittagaren möjlighet att delbetala sina köp månadsvis med minst 1/24 (minimum 50 SEK) av totala utnyttjade kreditbeloppet eller i enlighet med de i kassan godkända villkoren. För mer information om Klarna Konto inklusive allmänna villkor och Standardiserad Europeisk konsumentkreditinformation finner du här.
- Betala Direkt: Automatisk dragning från ditt bankkonto: baseras på autogiro och ditt konto debiteras ca två bankdagar efter köpet genomförts eller att varan skickats. Villkoren för användande av autogiro finner du här.
- Banköverföring: Ditt konto debiteras omedelbart efter att beställningen har lagts.
Du hittar mer information om Klarna här och kan läsa deras användarvillkor här.
För att kunna erbjuda en uppsättning av olika betalningsalternativ behöver vi dela dina person-, kontakt- och orderuppgifter med leverantören av respektive betaltjänst. Vi rekommenderar dig att läsa vår sekretesspolicy.
Användningen av dessa uppgifter regleras i enlighet med gällande dataskyddslag och Klarnas sekretesspolicy.
Yhdessä Klarna Bank AB:n (julk.) kanssa (päätoimipaikan osoite Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Tukholma, Ruotsi) tarjoamme seuraavia maksutapoja, joissa maksu tehdään suoraan Klarnalle:
- Lasku: maksuaika on 14 vuorokautta tuotteiden toimituksesta. Klarna-laskun ehdot ovat saatavilla täällä.
- Joustava erämaksu: voit maksaa ostoksesi joustavasti kuukausierissä, joiden suuruus on vähintään 1/100 velan määrästä (kuitenkin aina vähintään 5,00 EUR mukaan lukien korko jäljellä olevalle velalle).
- Kiinteä erämaksu: voit valita kassalla eri kuukausierävaihtoehdoista. Erät pienenevät kuukausittain sitä mukaa, kun maksamatta oleva luottosumma pienenee.
- Kampanjalasku: jos oston yhteydessä on tarjottu mahdollisuutta pidennettyyn 1–3 kuukauden maksuaikaan aloitusmaksua vastaan (esim. “Osta nyt, maksa helmikuussa”), voit maksaa ostokset kampanjalaskun ehtojen mukaisesti.
- Joustavan erämaksun, kiinteän erämaksun ja kampanjalaskun ehdot löydät täältä ja vakiomuotoiset eurooppalaiset kuluttajaluottotiedot täältä.
Löydät lisätietoa Klarnasta täältä ja Klarnan käyttöehdot täältä. Klarna käsittelee henkilötietojasi soveltuvan lainsäädännön ja Klarnan tietosuojaselosteen mukaisesti.
In Zusammenarbeit mit Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Schweden, bieten wir die folgenden Zahlungsoptionen an. Die Zahlung erfolgt jeweils an Klarna:
- Rechnung: Die Zahlungsfrist beträgt 14 Tage ab Versand der Ware. Die Rechnungsbedingungen finden Sie hier.
- Ratenkauf: Mit dem Finanzierungsservice von Klarna können Sie Ihren Einkauf flexibel in monatlichen Raten von mindestens 1/24 des Gesamtbetrages (mindestens jedoch 6,95 EUR) oder unter den sonst in der Kasse angegebenen Bedingungen bezahlen. Die Ratenzahlung ist jeweils zum Ende des Monats nach Übersendung einer Monatsrechnung durch Klarna fällig. Weitere Informationen zum Ratenkauf einschließlich der Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und der europäischen Standardinformationen für Verbraucherkredite finden Sie hier.
- Sofortüberweisung: Die Belastung Ihres Kontos erfolgt unmittelbar nach Abgabe der Bestellung.
- Lastschrift: Die Abbuchung erfolgt nach Versand der Ware. Der Zeitpunkt wird Ihnen per E-Mail mitgeteilt. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier.
- Kreditkarte (Visa/Mastercard): Verfügbar in Österreich. Die Abbuchung erfolgt nach Versand der Ware oder Tickets / Verfügbarkeit des Services oder im Falle eines Abonnements entsprechend der kommunizierten Zeiten.
Die Nutzung der Zahlungsarten Rechnung, Ratenkauf und Lastschrift setzt eine positive Bonitätsprüfung voraus. Nähere Informationen und Klarnas Nutzerbedingungen finden Sie hier. Allgemeine Informationen zu Klarna erhalten Sie hier. Ihre personenbezogenen Daten werden von Klarna in Übereinstimmung mit den geltenden Datenschutzbestimmungen und entsprechend den Angaben in Klarnas Datenschutzbestimmungen behandelt.
We follow the Swedish General Complaints Board’s (alllmänna reklamationsnämnden) recommendations in case of any dispute.
Both parties shall be exempted from the performance of the contract if the performance is prevented or substantially hampered by circumstances which a party could not reasonably rule or foresee.
The following and similar circumstances shall be deemed to constitute grounds for exemption where they impede or hamper the fulfilment of the agreement: fire, war, mobilization, requisition, seizures, currency restrictions, general scarcity of goods, scarcity of means of transport, strike, lockout, restrictions in the form of power and errors in or delays in deliveries from subcontractors that have their basis in a circumstance such as those referred to in this paragraph or other circumstances that a party cannot control, which either impedes or hinders the performance of the party to such an extent that it can only be done at an abnormally high cost.
When you, as a private individual, have registered and placed your order, you also agree that we store and use your information in our business in order to best fulfil our obligations to you. You choose yourself as a customer at the end of the purchase (at checkout) if you want a password and save your information and “log in” for the next purchase.
We protect your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Act, and you have the right to access the data and to have it deleted if you wish.
We protect your personal information and only use the information you have provided to us to carry out deliveries to you, and to send newsletters to you if you have given us permission to do so. We will never sell, rent or otherwise share your personal information with anyone else, and we of course follow the rules contained in the Data Act and the Personal Data Act. We do not sell products to minors (under the age of 18) without the permission of a parent or guardian.
As a registered customer you have the right to request:
–That the recorded data is changed.
–That the recorded data is deleted.
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your device when you visit a website. The data file stores information about what happens during your visit to the site. With the help of cookies, it is also possible to recognize your device if you visit the site several times. A cookie is under no circumstances a software and cannot contain viruses.
Cookies are a necessity for our website to function optimally. They help to map your visit and, in this way, we can tailor your experience of the site to suit your needs and interests. Cookies can, among other things, see what products you have in the shopping cart, if you have visited our site before, etc.
You always have the option of rejecting cookies, by amending your browser settings. How to open the settings depends on your browser. However, it is very important to note that amended cookie settings can disable or disrupt features and services on websites, preventing them from working optimally. Some features and services require the browser to remember choices that are made by the visitor.